Team Riverpigs are on YouTube!

For my birthday this year (which is on the 6th of May) I wanted a GoPro camera. And since my wife is the bestest wife in the world and my parents agreed to give me money, I got what I wanted. I got myself a GoPro Hero 3. I know, not the newest one, but it fit the "budget" fairly well and I think it'll serve my purposes just fine. So, the sole purpose of this camera is to make fishing videos. I have always immensely enjoyed watching fishing videos on YouTube or whatever. I love watching other people fish, talk about fishing, seeing them catch fish and so on. So of course, Team Riverpigs need to make their own. Maybe somebody will enjoy our videos too and heck, maybe even be inspired by them. The world is a strange place and bigger miracles have happened I guess. Anyways, as we speak, we have only produced one video. It's on our YouTube channel which can be found here: We'll be filming when we attend a local pike fishing competition next weekend, so watch out for a new video!