Team Riverpigs go international

So, this blog has been, from day one, in Norwegian. It was the most natural choice since both me and Ali are both Norwegian (though, Ali was born and lived the first years of his life in Somalia). However, since I have American family (my wife is American) and the thought that maybe others than Scandinavians might find this blog, I decided to change the language to English. Future posts will be in English and if I feel like it, I might translate, at least some, old posts to English as well. So, enjoy and don't get hooked up (pun intended) on bad grammar ok? PS. In Norway (and maybe Sweden and Denmark) we always say "Skitt fiske" to someone who are going out fishing. It's considered bad luck to say "Good luck" to a fisherman, so instead - "Skitt fiske". It might sound strange, and it truly is weird, but it translates to "shit fishing". Therefore I hereby introduce and will be using shit fish as a phrase here on this blog! Shit fish!